Headed down to the Peak district yesterday with Sharik and Jack where we met up with Vince.
We were hoping to head out to Froggat to try some routes and boulders there, unfortunately the sun was causing the snow to melt which caused run off so the whole crag was dripping.
So we headed down to Rubicon to see if it was flooded or climbable. Good decision, the sun was shining and the water was no where near the wall.
We all got stuck in, even shirts off for the first time in a while, again English limestone was a bit much for me managing a few hard moves(pulling on) but no tickage.
Sharik and Vin managed to get up a few things like the Press and Press sit start.
Went to Ilkley today after we got snowed out of Almscliff. It was bitter to say the least, and for the first time in ages i couldn't warm up. Tried a few moves but the blood just wasn't flowing and i felt like if i pulled to hard everything would snap and end up in a pile of blood and tendon on the snow.
The weather looks better for later this week so i will continue to remain patient and when the time is right fuck'n rowww!!